The New Year literally intoxicates you into a state of cocksureness. Sure, the cock and bull will disintegrate into carcasses within the next 2 weeks but it doesnt hurt to ejaculate a little.
Since this is the Visit Malaysia Year, the smart thing to do is to travel abroad and avoid hordes of 3rd class Arabs, agricultural Chinese and retiring Europeans seeking dental treatment. My get out of jail list includes:
1. Liverpool vs Barcelona at Anfield.
2. The Angkor Wat in Siem Reap.
3. Trans Siberian from Beijing to Moscow and the last leg down to Prague.
4. Marrakesh and the Atlas Mountains.
5. The Basque region and the Rioja vineyards.
6. Tented camp in the Golden Triangle.
7. Hanoi and Hoi An.
Sometimes I forget I have a job and bills to pay. In event, the bills keep mounting and the brain washing from the Visit Malaysia campaign succeeds, the carcass may well look like this:
1. Selangor vs Perlis at Shah Alam.
2. The ruins of Bok House in Jalan Ampang.
3. The Gemas Express Train ride.
4. Grass skiing in Genting Highlands.
5. Sipping tea in cool Cameron Highlands.
6. The clear waters of Port Dickson.
7. Disco dancing in Kota Bahru.
* got to go. reality no 1 just called. I'm late on my mortgage payment.