Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Indelible Love


For almost 90 minutes, I thought I had jinxed Liverpool by ingraining an indelible design of absolute love on matchday itself. Thankfully, the love was reciprocated.

The tattooist said I was the most excitable customer she had the pleasure of torturing. Perhaps it was my stupid little grin but I blame it on the fluttering butterflies in my stomach. To cut a long story short, the first cut is the deepest, cutting it close and cutting corners, I didnt faint nor did I cry. I was stoned silent.

Its still sore today and it doesnt help when friends slap you in the arm. I would be happier with a slap across the face.

The tattoo itself.

* Its a Liverbird and not the logo of The Chicken Rice Shop!

12 comments:

princesswaffzonkle said...

Ure so macho la Sic.

A Babe Of Very Little Brain said...

get it tattooed on your butt. then it will be my pleasure to slap your butt every now and then.

[Is]landa said...

*sings*
the chicken rice shoooooop. chicken rice and more!!

you make a good chicken rice shop mascot, me thinks.

sicko said...

princessknowsall, *malu*
babe, it will be my pleasure too. I'll pinch yours in return.
ylanda, :P

The Squatter said...

hahaha the chicken liver shop thingy is hilarious. lol.

sic6sense said...

pseudo...dont jeles, some think its macho OK

bex said...

Hahaha post the real pic of it on FAO. =p

vic said...

*takes marker pen and draws crest of Man U on arm.* (yeah rite!)

Take a pic of the bird and post it here lah!

sic6sense said...

its real AND
it hurts.

in fact, scalps are falling as i type.

real men dont cry.

lilyliverbird said...

Real man would show a pic here. Prove your love!

[Is]landa said...

alrite people!

its real lah. i've seen it. poor bugger was this *--* close to stripping in public.

it really does look like chicken rice shop logo. but all red. no green and yellow.

yvy said...

i echo lilyliverbird! show pic only for wat, cheh....be a man, be a man. [ala russell peters style].

and if u didnt add that footnote, i would think chicken rice shop too. not EVERYONE is a football fan, ok? :P