Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Seeing is Believing


The first time I met the Prime Minister, I had the audacity to laugh at his high waisted pants covering his ample midriff. I've also had the pleasure of watching the CEO of a local conglomerate devouring nostril pickings. Another time, an unattainable luscious spread of a rather delightful dish slithering across the room had the bouquet of a constipated camel.

The people I met, but the rest were fabricated in my mind so that they become approachable, weak or undesirable.

The next time I look into your eyes like I'm all ears when I'm all mind, I'm trying to contain myself from getting into your pants. And dont mind that hint of a grin either.

3 comments:

Dykey Lily said...

I don't understand men. Good thing I'm butch.

Timber Rabbit said...

yes, i can see where the old "picture them in underwear" trick has its limits.

Noni said...

am wondering how u'd look like when ur NOT trying to contain urself from getting into someone's pants...