Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Amazing Flying Panda

Religious affiliation, I have none. I've embraced the practice of it before but that was a long time ago.

The real world tribulations that inflict us on a daily basis, challenge our faith, ask questions and create greater conflicts. I'm not an expert in theology but through my studies of the prophecies of men and observations of the different denomination and branches of main religions, I'm further from the truth. I may not embrace organized religion but my sense of spirituality is occasionally piqued through a journey of self discovery.

Have you thought that religions that preach divinity could all be right? If so, then there must a God. All it takes is one of them to be right, actually.

God created little imperfections of himself. He calls them, his children. He intended them different, not because it will make the world an interesting place, but it provides a counter balance and check against each other.

Can you imagine otherwise? A world which is united by one faith. The leader of men, a Mr Mortal, would be so powerful that the lesser ones might think him divine. He would think so himself. That's why God wont allow it. Conflicts of men must therefore perpetuate.

I've no idea where I'm going with this but today at the long drawn board meeting, I was trying to resist the cakes since I had KFC for lunch. I finally succumbed 3 hours later when I heard the swiss roll calling out to me. "Eat me, eat me!" "I'll rollover and cream you!". The unloved muffins left standing, cried in unison, "Try us, try us!" "2 is better than 1!". I walloped everything.

9 comments:

Lily G said...

Crumpets would have been more of a religious experience.

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

Now I have John Lemmon's Imagine playing in my head.

luv
Storm Muffin

Anonymous said...

I didn't realise you have a religon prior...

Interesting...

Always perceived you as "a-religious"...

Unknown said...

The leader of all men is actually Mr. Dick.

Which is why you'll find that most men worship at The Temple of The Beaver. Even if some guys are affiliated to the Temple of The Brown Orifice, it remains that Mr. Dick rules all men.

LOL

Anonymous said...

I always wonder if I consider myself more 'spiritual' than 'religious' would I be condemned to eternal damnation?

And is there such a thing as eternal damnation?

I know that for me, walloping all that cake AND muffins is akin to eternal damnation. A moment on the lips, forever on the hips... Bwahahaha

Ms J said...

...and so should No,I Did Not Get It, Inc...for spending time reading other people's sex-inflicted comments, instead of humping a girl. you are wasting precious bonk time before the fasting month start, dude!

anttyk said...

*scratches head* Errr... Muffins and God? What's the lalang?

sic6sense said...

lily, for sure. you offering?
storm muffin, he got shot for that.
dil, sometimes you're not given a choice at birth.
tigga, you're not wrong. i've always wondered if he has a voice, what would he sound like, say.
grease lightning, why would you be condemned? only by asking questions, you get answers.
no i dont, tigga is a lay about. :D
ms j, you mean cycling during fasting month is haram?
anttyk, my lalang is a 15 kg lighter sean.

[V]landa said...

you eat KFC?!