Thursday, August 10, 2006

Annoyingly Funny!

Today, I heard a joke. It was actually very funny.

It was so funny that I didnt just Laugh Out Loud. I went HAHAHAHA!!! with caps and multiple exclamations while rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

People looking in started laughing too. It wasnt because they heard the very funny joke. They were laughing out pretty loud at me who acted funny because of that ridiculously funny joke.

I wanted to confirm the funny. So I heard it in my head. It was so contagiously funny because not only my head went funny but my hands and legs gesticulated in a slapstickly funny manner. My sides went a splitting and I may have peed but I wasnt too sure because I spilled my green tea.

I bet you guys would have found it deliriously funny and blog about it too.

16 comments:

Ms J said...

hmmm..this is Funny is a STRANGE way, not Funny in a Ha Ha way. I think you should be institutionalised, sic6sence! get the men in white kackets now please!!!

hahahahah..ok la, funny la, my comment that is, heh

Ms J said...

i kenot sepel..i meant to rite 'jacket' not 'kackets'. whoopsie

Ms J said...

hmm..i am getting the hang of this. shall i continue to spam your in box and make a nuisance of myself?

madnoh said...

I'm not falling for this. Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me.

Lily G said...

Wot? You've finally seen my picture?

sic6sense said...

sexy prego, make yourself at home. we need the company. it gets lonely even with the 6 of me here.

muddy, humour me.

lulee, the obvious thing to say would be "So it was you!" but I'm not going to say it.

Anonymous said...

we do not laugh out loud like you do, with our pretty pert arses rolling on the floor. we merely reproduce the words, sentences, expressions, idioms in our comments to others everywhere else.

sic6sense said...

windy, if i did reproduce the joke, you might find it annoyingly funny. and we dont cut and paste here.

cluedo, even if i do one day, I wont close my blog and seek refuge elsewhere. :D

Unknown said...

Looking on the bright side, at least this is not one of those silent cry gags.

*pppphhhhhbbbbbbrrrrttttttttt*

vic said...

Lemme guess. That someone paid a farking 2million pound price tag for Traore?

Am guessing am wrong, but i did find the above hillarious too. Bet every Pool fan was celebrating when they read that.

:))

Anonymous said...

a subconcious defensive riposte to a bad taste in the mouth left by a bad joke? i get that too!!!

sic6sense said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sic6sense said...

there's a lot of thought put into those silent gags. the traore transfer is worth a LMFAO!. the transfer of the season by a long Traore stretch. a bad joke makes you do a bottoms up too while saying "fuck, that's lame"?

Anonymous said...

You know you have arrived (in Blogdom, that is) when people comment on posts such as this one.

:P :D

DilettanteP said...

OK, not getting it. I realise I don't have "sick sense".

What's the joke?

sic6sense said...

luv2laff, what are you on about?! I have no credibility whatsoever.

dilettantep, you're confused. you're not meant to get it, get it?