Monday, July 24, 2006

Saving Miss Universe


For reasons unknown to mankind, I was glued to the cattle show. I was hoping the finest cut of Kobe would Trump the Rump from Puerto Rico. I take Beef at the judges' choice.

The other funny thing I noticed is how the South Americans can ramble on continuously without taking a breather. I'm blown away at THE thought. No wonder they are always favoured.

I missed Miss Malaysia. I always do, at the blink of the eye.

The local organizer is a friend of mine. Needless to say, everytime we meet, I try to impose my views on how we can unearth and nurture new talents. In fact, I offered my services for free in exchange for a business card which states that I'm a talent scout. He has declined so far but with a long line of failure, he might just be desperate enough.

Really, I'm doing it to make the world a better place, to save humanity and to be a soldier of peace.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I literally choked when I saw the pic! EwwnesS!

Lily G said...

Dato' Hamsap is your friend? Figures :P

sic6sense said...

God Bless his soul indeed.

i've got lots of hamsap friends. Some even have sons.

Leen AshBurn said...

For awhile, I thought you had superimposed my picture heh heh *wipes forehead*. Eh, but didju??

[V]landa said...

wot a pretty picture.
big is beautiful!

Desparil said...

i missed the cattle show. heard the winner fainted cos her dress was too tight or something. poor thing. they should just walk around in their lingerie or swimsuit. tell that to your friend.

sic6sense said...

leen, ok next time I'll give you better curves to go along with your turban.

ylanda, everything has a limit!

desparil, now what would the children think? what would it do for world peace?

I say Bring it On! wardrobe malfunction and all.

Unknown said...

Miss Japan should have won. Miss Puerto Rico doesn't have a pretty mouth.

BTW, if you ever need help with the talent scouting, you know where to find me.

eyeris said...

ironically enough, I'll be going to interview the winner of the next, upcoming 'major' local pagaent... hehe

Ms J said...

yes i think the world is piss...
(i think miss malaysia who couldnt speak vely good englis said that)

she - miss malaysia - is very insightful and speaks the truth ;-)

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

*grin*

sorry, i'm drunk on ribena.

oh, you can scout my talent. i'm good.

only problem is i'm short.

now tell me, who sang soldier of fortune?

waffles said...

aghast at the many many protruding ribcages walking on stage. where cud their intestines be? in their thighs?

sic6sense said...

tiger, I've a better idea. We can 'pretend' to be journalists like that fellow, eyeris. :D

inconditus, she said that?! too many amber chia clones running around.

little babe, whats deep purple got to do with you being short? ribena is making you incoherent.

princessbonkers, who cares about innards when flesh is desired.